Foreclosure Resources

Legal advice, education, and financial counseling is available through HUD-approved counseling agencies and legal aid organizations. The State of Nevada Foreclosure Mediation Program (FMP) does not provide legal advice and does not endorse outside agencies.

Community Partners


Home-Again NLS


HUD-Approved Housing Counseling Agencies

A list of agencies offering free loan modification and foreclosure mediation counseling can be found here.

Free Legal Representation/Education

The following programs offer foreclosure legal information, low-income legal representation, education, and counsel from volunteer attorneys. Agencies and programs are located throughout Nevada:

Las Vegas


  • Nevada Legal Services’ Senior Law Project, (775) 334-3050, or visit
  • Nevada Legal Services, (775) 284-3491, or visit

Carson City


Other Legal Resources

  • State Bar of Nevada Lawyer Referral Service. Call (702) 382-0504 or (800) 789-5747, or visit

State Agency Resources